6.26.2009

We Will Miss You MJ!!!!

I cannot say how sad I feel knowing that a musical legend's soul has transcended from our plane. The impact he made for Black people in terms of music is astounding and his prowless in the field is irreplaceable. I for one loved him, not only for his light-hearted, non-degrading music as a child and adult, but also because he was quite the humanitarian. He forced the world to see the conditions we as a people are doing to each other by facing 'the man in the mirror' and 'making a change.' His lyrics optimized his life, intelligence and soul and he will be sorely missed by myself and I'm sure many, many others.

So here is my dedication blog to this musical icon and message to him: MJ, your soul is beautiful. Keep the faith, continue to acknowledge truth, and I'll see you next lifetime. Peace and Blessings on your soul's journey.

Here is one of my favorite songs from MJ that has always spoke to me to do something for others... Enjoy and reminisce...

0 comments: